Medrad, Inc. (Medrad) is a medical device company. The company develops and markets medical devices that are used to diagnose and treat diseases. Its products include CT informatics platform, CT injection systems, MRI injection systems, MRI monitoring, CT injector accessories, molecular imaging and nuclear medicine, interventional and cardiology, MRI coils, MRI infusion, radiation oncology, MRI accessories, and syringe and disposable products. Medrad provides services such as equipment service and multi vendor service. The company operates in France, Germany, Italy, the UK, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, China, Mexico and Australia. It operates as a subsidiary of Bayer HealthCare AG. Medrad is headquartered in Warrendale, Pennsylvania, the US.
Medrad, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2012: Bayer HealthCare Forms New Business Unit, Announces Integration Of Contrast Media, Injector And Interventional Businesses
Jan 27, 2012: Hospitals, Healthcare Providers To Benefit From New Premier Agreements For Contrast Media
Jan 02, 2012: Hospitals, Healthcare Providers To Benefit From New Premier Agreements For MRI Compatible Equipment
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Medrad, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Medrad, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Medrad, Inc. - Key Information
Medrad, Inc. - Overview
Medrad, Inc. - Key Employees
Medrad, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Medrad, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Medrad, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Medrad, Inc. - History
Medrad, Inc. - Company Statement
Medrad, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Medrad, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Medrad, Inc. - Business Description
Medrad, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Medrad, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Medrad, Inc. - Strengths
Medrad, Inc. - Weaknesses
Medrad, Inc. - Opportunities
Medrad, Inc. - Threats
Medrad, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Medrad, Inc., Key Information
Medrad, Inc., Major Products and Services
Medrad, Inc., History
Medrad, Inc., Key Employees
Medrad, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Medrad, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Medrad, Inc., Other Locations
Medrad, Inc., Subsidiaries
Medrad, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Medrad, Inc., Key Competitors
Medrad, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures