Canadean's "MEWA S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MEWA S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "MEWA S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "MEWA S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
MEWA S.A. (MEWA) is a manufacturer and retailer of clothing. The company offers products such as swimwear, women's and men's bathrobes, corsetry, lingerie, men's underwear, bras, robes, tights and knitted fabrics. It provides underclothes, nightwear, sportswear, mattresses, car upholstery, medical linings and matt linings, among others. MEWA markets its products under the brands of Lookat, Seagull Lingerie, Pamela,Visti, Vistex and James Bradley. The company sells its products throughout Poland. It also exports its products to France, Sweden, Russia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Ukraine and Slovakia. MEWA is headquartered in Warszawa, Poland.
1 MEWA S.A.
2 MEWA S.A. - Major Products and Services
3 MEWA S.A. - Key Events
4 MEWA S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 MEWA S.A. - Head Office
5 MEWA S.A. - Business Analysis
5.1 MEWA S.A. - Company Overview
6 MEWA S.A. - Company Financial Analysis
6.1 MEWA S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
7 MEWA S.A. - Interim ratios
7.1.1 MEWA S.A. - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
7.2 MEWA S.A. - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
7.2.1 MEWA S.A. - Revenue and Operating margin
7.2.2 MEWA S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
7.2.3 MEWA S.A. - Operational Efficiency
7.2.4 MEWA S.A. - Solvency
7.3 MEWA S.A. - Key Competitors
8.2 MEWA S.A. - Ratio Definitions
8.3 DisclaimerTable 1: MEWA S.A. - Major Products and Services
Table 2: MEWA S.A. - Key Events
Table 3: MEWA S.A. - Annual ratios
Table 4: MEWA S.A. - Interim ratios
Table 5: MEWA S.A. - Capital Market RatiosFigure 1: MEWA S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: MEWA S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
Figure 3: MEWA S.A. - Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: MEWA S.A. - Solvency