Microlife Corporation (Microlife) is a medical device company that develops and markets digital medical measurement systems and solutions. The company products include blood pressure monitor, fever thermometers, asthma devices, flexible heating, weight management and mobile solutions. Its blood pressure monitor products include upper arm automatic, wrist devices, professional devices, upper arm semi-automatic, aneroid devices and stethoscopes. Microlife’s asthma devices include asthma monitor, nebulizer devices, and software. The company’s mobile solutions include Thermo+ and Cardio+. Its technologies include MAM technology, PAD technology, Afib technology, and PAD wrist technology. The company offers product for hypertension management, asthma management, flexible heating, fever management, and weight management applications. Microlife is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Microlife Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Microlife Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Microlife Corporation - Key Information
Microlife Corporation - Overview
Microlife Corporation - Key Employees
Microlife Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Microlife Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Microlife Corporation - Major Products and Services
Microlife Corporation - History
Microlife Corporation - Company Statement
Microlife Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Microlife Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Microlife Corporation - Business Description
Microlife Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Microlife Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Microlife Corporation - Strengths
Microlife Corporation - Weaknesses
Microlife Corporation - Opportunities
Microlife Corporation - Threats
Microlife Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Microlife Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Microlife Corporation, Key Information
Microlife Corporation, Key Ratios
Microlife Corporation, Share Data
Microlife Corporation, Major Products and Services
Microlife Corporation, History
Microlife Corporation, Key Employees
Microlife Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Microlife Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Microlife Corporation, Other Locations
Microlife Corporation, Subsidiaries
Microlife Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
Microlife Corporation, Key Competitors
Microlife Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Microlife Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Microlife Corporation, Annual Ratios
Microlife Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Microlife Corporation, Performance Chart
Microlife Corporation, Ratio Charts