Micrus Endovascular Corporation (Mircus) engaged in the developing, manufacturing and marketing of implantable and disposable medical devices for the treatment of cerebral vascular diseases. Its products are used by interventional neuroradiologists, interventional neurologists and neurosurgeons to treat both cerebral aneurysms responsible for hemorrhagic stroke and intracranial atherosclerosis. The product portfolio of the company includes microcoil delivery system, microcoil system, microcoil system accessories, helical coils, microcatheter, stent system, connecting cable and balloon catheter. The company’s products are sold to hospitals and third party distributors. Mircus markets its products in Canada, England, Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, Europe, Latin America, the US, Asia and the Middle East through direct sales. The company is a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson. Mircus is headquartered in California, US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Micrus Endovascular Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Micrus Endovascular Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Key Information
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Overview
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Key Employees
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Major Products and Services
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - History
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Company Statement
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Business Description
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Strengths
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Weaknesses
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Opportunities
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Threats
Micrus Endovascular Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Micrus Endovascular Corporation, Key Information
Micrus Endovascular Corporation, Major Products and Services
Micrus Endovascular Corporation, History
Micrus Endovascular Corporation, Key Employees
Micrus Endovascular Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Micrus Endovascular Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Micrus Endovascular Corporation, Other Locations
Micrus Endovascular Corporation, Subsidiaries
Micrus Endovascular Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
Micrus Endovascular Corporation, Key Competitors
Micrus Endovascular Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures