MMC Corporation Berhad (MMC), a subsidiary of Seaport Terminal (Johore) Sdn Bhd, is a diversified company. The company operates through its business divisions such as energy and utilities, ports and logistics, and engineering and construction. Its energy and utilities business supplies natural gas and treated water to the non power sector and operates as a gas engineering consultant to the oil and gas, and petrochemical industries in Malaysia. MMC's port and logistics business operates various ports including Port of Tanjung Pelepas, Johor Port, Penang Port, and others. The company has operations in Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Algeria. MMC is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
MMC Corporation Berhad Key Recent Developments
Aug 25,2016: MMC: Records 74.3% Patmi Growth For The First Six Months Of 2016
Jun 28,2016: PTP To Invest More Than RM8.6 Billion On New Berths And Equipment
May 31,2016: MMC Posts RM95.5 Million Profit In First Quarter 2016
Feb 23,2016: MMC Profit More Than Double In FY2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MMC Corporation Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MMC Corporation Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
MMC Corporation Berhad - Key Information
MMC Corporation Berhad - Overview
MMC Corporation Berhad - Key Employees
MMC Corporation Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
MMC Corporation Berhad - Key Operational Heads
MMC Corporation Berhad - Major Products and Services
MMC Corporation Berhad - History
MMC Corporation Berhad - Company Statement
MMC Corporation Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
MMC Corporation Berhad - Business Description
MMC Corporation Berhad - Corporate Strategy
MMC Corporation Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MMC Corporation Berhad - Strengths
MMC Corporation Berhad - Weaknesses
MMC Corporation Berhad - Opportunities
MMC Corporation Berhad - Threats
MMC Corporation Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
MMC Corporation Berhad - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
MMC Corporation Berhad, Key Information
MMC Corporation Berhad, Key Ratios
MMC Corporation Berhad, Share Data
MMC Corporation Berhad, Major Products and Services
MMC Corporation Berhad, History
MMC Corporation Berhad, Key Employees
MMC Corporation Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
MMC Corporation Berhad, Key Operational Heads
MMC Corporation Berhad, Other Locations
MMC Corporation Berhad, Subsidiaries
MMC Corporation Berhad, Key Competitors
MMC Corporation Berhad, SWOT Analysis
MMC Corporation Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
MMC Corporation Berhad, Annual Ratios
MMC Corporation Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
MMC Corporation Berhad, Performance Chart
MMC Corporation Berhad, Ratio Charts