The granular – level configuration or layout of micro data centers is termed as micro-mobile data center. It is popular as plug and play unit, which has all the devices of a conventional data center. Emergence of a micro-mobile data center offers an enterprise compact facility loaded with features including board cooling, uninterrupted UPS, storage systems and others. Furthermore, these data centers can not only be deployed outdoors or indoors but also in the rough terrain. In addition, the self – propelled capacity of micro – mobile data center market helps in easy navigation. In simple terms, the micro modular blueprint also aids in lowering the physical footprint as well as energy consumption by the existing brick and mortar type.
The demand for plug and play unit by enterprises have increased the use of this turnkey solution to a greater extent. The ability to handle rough weather conditions is driving the micro -mobile data center market worldwide. However, the lack of awareness associated with the benefits offered by them has hindered the market growth. On the other hand, large number of companies determined to embrace the micro data center model would create greater opportunities in years to come.
The micro-mobile data center market is segmented in terms of rack size, industry and geography. Based on rack size the market is segmented as 5–25 RU, 26–50 RU and others. In addition, the industries served by the market consist of oil and gas, manufacturing, retail, manufacturing and many others. Likewise, the regions experiencing tremendous growth in the mobile analytics market includes North America, Europe, LAMEA and Asia – Pacific.
The companies active in micro-mobile data center market are adopting effective business strategies to stay competitive. Major brands are seen investing generously in research and development. Key market players are also seen eyeing the local brands for acquisition. Other business model such as joint venture and market entry strategies are helping prominent vendors to make their presence felt in new market and increase their product portfolio. List of companies discussed in the report includes Dell, Huawei, ST Modular, Zellbox, Wave -2-Wave, Canovate Group, Rittal and Elliptical Mobile Solutions.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research study performs an extensive evaluation of the different market entry strategies and brand positioning tactics adopted by prominent vendors to remain competitive
- Research techniques such as descriptive and exploratory research methods have been used intelligently to highlight the major market drivers, restraints and opportunities shaping the market worldwide
- The study further discusses about the policy amendments that are likely to determine the growth rate and market share
- Comprehensive study of recent launches, collaborations, acquisitions and mergers etc., highlights how enterprises are determined to stay competitive
- SWOT analysis of the market brings to the table the weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats and also pin points how brands manage of stay competitive
Micro-Mobile Data Center Market – By Rack -Size
Micro-Mobile Data Center Market – By Industry
- Oil & Gas
Micro-Mobile Data Center Market – By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Dell, Huawei
- ST Modular
- Wave -2-Wave
- Canovate Group
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Elliptical Mobile Solutions