Mountainview Energy Ltd. (MEL) is an independent upstream oil and gas company. The company explores produces and develops oil and gas properties. It focuses on properties in the Williston Basin, the Bakken/Three Forks play and the South Alberta Bakken play. MEL’s assets in the Alberta Bakken play include Red Creek Field; Williams Gas Field & Lake Frances Gas Field/Alberta Bakken Prospect; Lone Man Coulee; SW Pondera Project; and the Snoose Coulee Gas Field. The company’s assets in Williston Basin include the 12 Gage Prospect; the Stateline Prospect; and the Medicine Lake Prospect. MEL is headquartered in Cut Bank, the US.
Mountainview Energy Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Oct 20, 2014: Mountainview Energy Ltd. Announces Commitment For New Credit Facility
Aug 29, 2014: Mountainview Energy Announces 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results
May 30, 2014: Mountainview Energy Announces 2014 First Quarter Financial Results
May 20, 2014: Mountainview Energy brings on two new Three Forks/Torquay wells with initial production rates of 401 boe/d and 291 boe/d respectively in its 12 Gage Project
Apr 23, 2014: Mountainview Energy announces 2013 year-end financial results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mountainview Energy Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Mountainview Energy Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Key Information
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Overview
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Key Employees
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - History
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Company Statement
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Business Description
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Strengths
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Weaknesses
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Opportunities
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Threats
Mountainview Energy Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Mountainview Energy Ltd., Key Information
Mountainview Energy Ltd., Major Products and Services
Mountainview Energy Ltd., History
Mountainview Energy Ltd., Key Employees
Mountainview Energy Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Mountainview Energy Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Mountainview Energy Ltd., Other Locations
Mountainview Energy Ltd., Subsidiaries
Mountainview Energy Ltd., Key Competitors
Mountainview Energy Ltd., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures