Nagase & Co Ltd (8012) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nagase & Co Ltd (Nagase) is a trading company that specializes in the import, export, manufacture and domestic sales of a broad range of products such as chemicals, plastics, electronic materials, cosmetics and health foods. The company’s product portfolio includes dyes, pigments, coating materials, inks, surfactants, equipment for office automation, electrical equipment, home electronics, automobiles, liquid crystal displays, semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, cosmetics and functional food ingredients. Nagase also provides logistics, information processing and other professional services. The company serves pharmaceutical, automotive, life sciences, chemicals, polymers, electronics and plastics sectors. It operates through subsidiaries and affiliates, and has a network of sales and distribution offices in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Nagase is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Facts 5
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Employees 6
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Nagase & Co Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Nagase & Co Ltd - History 9
Nagase & Co Ltd - Company Statement 11
Nagase & Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Nagase & Co Ltd - Business Description 15
Nagase & Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy 17
Nagase & Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Nagase & Co Ltd - Strengths 18
Nagase & Co Ltd - Weaknesses 19
Nagase & Co Ltd - Opportunities 20
Nagase & Co Ltd - Threats 21
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Nagase & Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Nagase & Co Ltd, History 9
Nagase & Co Ltd, Other Locations 12
Nagase & Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
Nagase & Co Ltd, Affiliate 14
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Nagase & Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 23
Nagase & Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 24
Nagase & Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Nagase & Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Nagase & Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List of Figures
Nagase & Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 27
Nagase & Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 29