Nalcor Energy (Nalcor) is an energy service providing company. The company generates and transmits electricity. It has business lines such as newfoundland and labrador hydro, churchill falls, oil & gas, lower churchill project and bull arm fabrication. Nalcor provides electricity to communities in the province. The company holds oil and gas interests in the Newfoundland and Labrador offshore. It carries out its business activities through its two wholly-owned subsidiaries, Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro (Hydro) and Nalcor Energy – Oil and Gas Inc. The company offers industrial fabrication services to construction and fabrication. Nalcor is headquartered in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
Nalcor Energy Key Recent Developments
Jul 16, 2014: Nalcor Energy Marketing Corporation Application for Electricity Wholesaler Licence
May 08, 2014: EMGS - agreement with Nalcor Energy in Eastern Canada for 3D multi-client EM survey
Feb 11, 2014: ANDRITZ to supply all hydromechanical equipment for the Muskrat Falls hydroelectric generating facility, Canada
Dec 20, 2012: Nova Scotia Helps Emera Meet Federal Loan Guarantee Conditions For Lower Churchill Project
Dec 17, 2012: Emera Approves Sanction Of Maritime Link Power Transmission Project In Canada
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nalcor Energy provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Nalcor Energy and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Nalcor Energy - Key Information
Nalcor Energy - Overview
Nalcor Energy - Key Employees
Nalcor Energy - Key Employee Biographies
Nalcor Energy - Key Operational Heads
Nalcor Energy - Major Products and Services
Nalcor Energy - History
Nalcor Energy - Company Statement
Nalcor Energy - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Nalcor Energy - Business Description
Nalcor Energy - Corporate Strategy
Nalcor Energy - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nalcor Energy - Strengths
Nalcor Energy - Weaknesses
Nalcor Energy - Opportunities
Nalcor Energy - Threats
Nalcor Energy - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Nalcor Energy, Key Information
Nalcor Energy, Major Products and Services
Nalcor Energy, History
Nalcor Energy, Key Employees
Nalcor Energy, Key Employee Biographies
Nalcor Energy, Key Operational Heads
Nalcor Energy, Other Locations
Nalcor Energy, Subsidiaries
Nalcor Energy, Key Competitors
Nalcor Energy, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures