Natcore Technology, Inc. (Natcore) is a thin film technology company that provides products for semiconductor and fiber optic applications. The company’s products comprise silicon dioxide and black silicon. Its liquid phase deposition technology offers controlled deposition of silicon dioxide and mixed silicon oxides onto a substrate. Natcore’s products are used in manufacture of tandem and flexible solar cells. The company provides products for semiconductors, solar, optical components, eyewear, aerospace exploration, and architectural coating industries. It has presence in Malaysia, Singapore, Spain, the US, France, Luxembourg and Indonesia. Natcore is headquartered in Rochester, New York, the US.
Natcore Technology, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2017: PSECC Solar selects Natcore to develop solar projects in US
Jul 18,2017: Natcore Technology signs MoU with PSECC Solar Farms
May 02,2017: Natcore Surpasses 20% Efficiency Milestone With Innovative Laser-Based Solar Cell Structure
Mar 02,2017: Natcore, Denzo to Double Scope of Queensland Solar Farm
Jan 10,2017: Natcore's 200 MW Vietnam Solar Project Receives Essential Government Approvals
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Natcore Technology, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Natcore Technology, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Key Information
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Overview
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Key Employees
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Natcore Technology, Inc. - History
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Company Statement
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Business Description
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Natcore Technology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Strengths
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Weaknesses
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Opportunities
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Threats
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Natcore Technology, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Natcore Technology, Inc., Key Information
Natcore Technology, Inc., Key Ratios
Natcore Technology, Inc., Share Data
Natcore Technology, Inc., Major Products and Services
Natcore Technology, Inc., History
Natcore Technology, Inc., Key Employees
Natcore Technology, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Natcore Technology, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Natcore Technology, Inc., Other Locations
Natcore Technology, Inc., Subsidiaries
Natcore Technology, Inc., Key Competitors
Natcore Technology, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Natcore Technology, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Natcore Technology, Inc., Annual Ratios
Natcore Technology, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Natcore Technology, Inc., Performance Chart
Natcore Technology, Inc., Ratio Charts