Canadean's "National Can Industries Limited: Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "National Can Industries Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "National Can Industries Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "National Can Industries Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
National Can Industries Pty Ltd (NCI), formerly National Can Industries Limited is a multi packaging solutions provider based in Australia. It manufactures, and markets a wide variety of metal and plastic packaging products. The company's product portfolio includes metal cans, drums and pails, plastic containers, plastic pails, caps and closures, tinplate and aluminum products, and sheeting and decoration products. These products find applications in diverse markets including automotive, food and beverages, agriculture, construction, and oil and gas markets. Further, it supplies tinplate, and aluminium in sheet and coil forms for metal packaging and component manufacture; and provides decoration services. The company markets its products under different brands including NuAerosol, SculpTec, Loksafe, and RingSeal across six countries including Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Vietnam, and Fiji. NCI is headquartered in Clifton Hill, Victoria, Australia.