Canadeans Natural Health Trends Corp. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Natural Health Trends Corp.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Natural Health Trends Corp. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Natural Health Trends Corp.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Natural Health Trends Corp. (NHTC) is a direct-selling and e-commerce company. The company develops and markets skin care, wellness, personal care, and lifestyle products. Its products include Triotein, a lactose-free whey protein powder; Premium Noni Juice, a reconstituted morinda citrifolia fruit juice; Cluster X2, a product for cell hydration, cellular function, and communication and release of cellular toxins; and Trifusion Max, a beverage with a blend of exotic fruits and berries. NHTC operates through its subsidiary NHT Global, Inc. It markets its products in more than 40 countries including the US, Hong Kong, Canada, China, the Philippines, Singapore, Mexico, the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Russia, Hungary and the Netherlands. NHTC is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.