Canadeans Nexen Tire Corporation - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Nexen Tire Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Nexen Tire Corporation along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Nexen Tire Corporation
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Nexen Tire Corporation (Nexen Tire) is a manufacturer and marketer of tires. The company offers passenger car tires, light truck tires, SUV tires, winter tires, and original equipment tires. It markets its tires under the brands of Radial series, Rodian series, WINGUARD, NFERA, CP321, SR-block, and CP series, among others. Nexen Tire sells its products through a network of stores located in Seoul, Seongnam, Gangneung, Incheon, Suncheon, Cheongju, Gwangju, Pohang and Busan, South Korea. The company also distributes its products in China, the US, India, Germany, Italy, France, the UK, Austria, Sweden, Turkey, Russia, Australia, Singapore, Brazil, Colombia, the UAE, Canada and South Africa. Nexen Tire is headquartered in Yangsan, South Korea.