Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. (Nordic) is an oil and gas exploration and development company. The company carries out exploration, development and production of oil, natural gas and coal bed methane in Canada. Nordic’s offset well in Weyburn has produced 36,000 barrels. The company holds 80% interest in the 31,999 gross acres in petroleum and natural gas leases in Preeceville region of Saskatchewan. It has 85% interest in the 4,480 gross acres of natural gas production in Alberta. Nordic holds a 50% interest in the hydrocarbon area. The company operates two producing properties, which are Lloydminster and Joffre in Alberta. It operates through joint venture between Western Warner Oils Ltd. and Desoto Resources Limited. Nordic is headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Aug 29, 2014: Nordic Oil and Gas Announces 2014 Q2 and Six Months Financial Results
May 30, 2014: Nordic Oil and Gas Announces Q1 2014 Financial Results
Nov 21, 2012: Nordic Oil and Gas Provides Update On 4-11-35-4 W2 Well In Saskatchewan, Canada
Oct 23, 2012: Nordic Oil Announces Arrival Of Pumpjack And Tank At 4-11 Well In Saskatchewan, Canada
Oct 04, 2012: Nordic Oil Completes Service Rig Installation At Sturgis 4-11 Well In Saskatchewan
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Key Information
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Overview
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Key Employees
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - History
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Company Statement
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Business Description
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Strengths
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Weaknesses
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Opportunities
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Threats
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Key Information
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Key Ratios
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Share Data
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Major Products and Services
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., History
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Key Employees
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Other Locations
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Subsidiaries
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Key Competitors
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Annual Ratios
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Performance Chart
Nordic Oil and Gas Ltd., Ratio Charts