Completion equipment and services are essential to complete the drilling process of an oil & gas well so that the production can begin. The completion equipment and services involve various steps, such as well casing, tubing, and installation of well head and lifting equipment for successful gas & oil production.
Increase in the number of horizontal wells in the U.S. along with increase in oil & shale gas production per rig in the U.S. is a key factor driving the growth of the market. Increasing investment in different exploration & production activities across North America are the other factors that will foster the growth of the market. However, growing environmental concerns and rise in seismic activities are the factors hampering the growth of the market. Oil prices estimated to rise till 2025 and new opportunities for investments in the U.S. & Canadian crude oil industry are the factors that will offer ample growth opportunities in the market. Physical conditions such as high pressure and temperature offer challenging environment hampering the growth of the market.
The report segments the North America completion equipment and services market on the basis of types, application and geography. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into packers, gravel pack systems, multi-stage fracturing tools, sand control tools, smart wells, liner hangers, safety valves, among others. Based on applications, the market is segmented into onshore and offshore. The offshore market is further segmented into various regions such as U.S., Canada & Mexico. These regions are further segmented on the basis of types and applications.
These include Baker Hughes, Superior Energy Services, Halliburton, Schlumberger, and Weatherford International Inc., among others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across North America.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of regional and global perspectives of buying behavior of completion equipment.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report analyses the top impacting factors in detail and offers adoption rate analysis of the market on the basis of different segment across different countries.
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals and pipeline products is offered in the report.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
NORTH AMERICA WELL COMPLETION AND EQUIPMENT SERVCIES KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- North America Well Completion and Equipment Services Market- By Type
- Sand Control Tools
- By Type
- By Application
- North America Onshore Sand Control Systems
- North America Offshore Sand Control Systems
- By Country
- Gravel Pack Systems
- Frac Pack Systems
- Sand Screens
- Inflow Control Devices
- Multi-Stage Fracturing Tools
- Liner Hangers
- Smart Wells
- Safety Valves
- North America Well Completion Equipment & Services By Application
- Onshore Well Completion Equipment & Services Market
- Offshore Well Completion Equipment & Services Market
- North America Well Completion Equipment & Services Market
- North America Well Completion Equipment & Services, By Country