North Energy ASA (North Energy) is an upstream oil and gas company that provides exploration and development activities in Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS). The company’s business includes license mapping and drilling programmes. It enhances its production activity and expands its acreage position. North Energy also conducts geological and geophysical (G&G) studies. The company operates through its portfolio of production licenses in the Norwegian Sea, Barents Sea and North Sea regions. It shares the operational and financial risks through partnerships with other oil and gas companies. The company operates through its offices located in Stavanger and Vika, Norway. North Energy is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
North Energy ASA Key Recent Developments
Feb 16,2017: North Energy Provides Fourth Quarter Of 2016 - Successful Turnaround And Proposed Dividend
May 04,2016: North Energy Reports Q1 2016 Financial Report
Mar 09,2016: North Energy- Exploration Financing Facility Renewed
This comprehensive SWOT profile of North Energy ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of North Energy ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
North Energy ASA - Key Information
North Energy ASA - Overview
North Energy ASA - Key Employees
North Energy ASA - Key Employee Biographies
North Energy ASA - Key Operational Heads
North Energy ASA - Major Products and Services
North Energy ASA - History
North Energy ASA - Company Statement
North Energy ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
North Energy ASA - Business Description
North Energy ASA - Corporate Strategy
North Energy ASA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
North Energy ASA - Strengths
North Energy ASA - Weaknesses
North Energy ASA - Opportunities
North Energy ASA - Threats
North Energy ASA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
North Energy ASA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
North Energy ASA, Key Information
North Energy ASA, Key Ratios
North Energy ASA, Share Data
North Energy ASA, Major Products and Services
North Energy ASA, History
North Energy ASA, Key Employees
North Energy ASA, Key Employee Biographies
North Energy ASA, Key Operational Heads
North Energy ASA, Other Locations
North Energy ASA, Subsidiaries
North Energy ASA, Key Competitors
North Energy ASA, SWOT Analysis
North Energy ASA, Ratios based on current share price
North Energy ASA, Annual Ratios
North Energy ASA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
North Energy ASA, Performance Chart
North Energy ASA, Ratio Charts