Nymet Holdings Inc (Nymet) is a metals and mining holding company. The company offers products to both domestic and international companies through its wholly owned subsidiary Nymet Industrial Solutions, Inc. (Nymet Industrial). The company produces Scrap metal which is currently the most cost effective feed stock used to produce steel products. The company holds strategic alliances across the globe with the metals recycling and processing industries. Nymet operates in three divisions namely, Trade Desk which deals with several scrap metal processing facilities situated in the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Detroit and Louisiana; Stockton Property consists of a waterfront property containing approximately 1.66 acres of land with 500 feet of waterfront storage and repair for boats and barges; Scrap Yard which deals with scrap processing and recycling facility situated in Houston Texas. The company operates in Taiwan, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Singapore, China, The Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, St. Lucia, St. Croix, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Canada, Atlanta Georgia, Detroit and Louisiana. The company is headquartered at Port Jefferson in New York, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nymet Holdings Inc provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Nymet Holdings Inc and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Nymet Holdings Inc - Key Information
Nymet Holdings Inc - Overview
Nymet Holdings Inc - Key Employees
Nymet Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Nymet Holdings Inc - Key Operational Heads
Nymet Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
Nymet Holdings Inc - History
Nymet Holdings Inc - Company Statement
Nymet Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Nymet Holdings Inc - Business Description
Nymet Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy
Nymet Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nymet Holdings Inc - Strengths
Nymet Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
Nymet Holdings Inc - Opportunities
Nymet Holdings Inc - Threats
Nymet Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Nymet Holdings Inc, Key Information
Nymet Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
Nymet Holdings Inc, History
Nymet Holdings Inc, Key Employees
Nymet Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Nymet Holdings Inc, Key Operational Heads
Nymet Holdings Inc, Other Locations
Nymet Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
Nymet Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
Nymet Holdings Inc, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures