Canadean's "Old Dutch Foods, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Old Dutch Foods, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Old Dutch Foods, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Old Dutch Foods, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Old Dutch Foods, Inc. (Old Dutch) is a manufacturer and marketer of savory snacks. The company's product portfolio includes potato chips, tortilla chips, potato crisps, corn chips, kettle chips, crunch dips, pop corn, onion rings, pretzels, puffcorn, queso dips, salsa and various others snacks. Old Dutch's products are marketed under Humpty Dumpty, Dutch Crunch, Dutch Gourmet, Ripples, Old Dutch and Tortilla Chips. The company's products are sold through various retail stores in the US and Canada. The company operates through six manufacturing facilities in Canada and the US. Old Dutch is headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota, the US.
Table of Contents
1 Old Dutch Foods, Inc.
2 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Key Employees
3 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Major Products and Services
4 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - History
5 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Company Statement
6 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Head Office
6.2 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Business Analysis
7.1 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Company Overview
7.2 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Business Description
8 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Healthy Products
8.2.2 Strength - Comprehensive Product Portfolio
8.3 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Geographic Presence
8.4 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Increase in Global Food Consumption
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growing US Foodservice Sector
8.4.3 Opportunities - Positive Outlook for Tortilla Chips Market in the US
8.4.4 Opportunities - New product launches
8.5 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Rising Labor Wages
8.5.2 Threats - Stringent Regulations
8.5.3 Threats - Food Inflation in the US
9 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Recent Developments
10.2 Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Ratio Definitions
List Of Tables
Table 1: Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - History
Table 4: Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Subsidiaries
Table 5: Old Dutch Foods, Inc. - Locations
List Of Figures