Canadean's "Oman Foods International SAOG - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oman Foods International SAOG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Oman Foods International SAOG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Oman Foods International SAOG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Oman Foods International SAOG (Oman Foods) is a producer and distributor of food products. The company's product portfolio includes basmati rice, sugar, milk powder, masoor dal and chickpeas. It provides spices, vegetable cooking oil, sunflower oil, corn oil, pasta, pulses, lentils, and beverages. Oman Foods markets its basmati rice under the brands of Thamer, Basmah, Asila, Friday, Dania, Nakhal, Reem, Al-Ahli, and Al Watani, among others. The company operates processing unit in Rusayl Industrial Estate. Oman Foods is headquartered in Rusayl, Oman.