Canadean’s, "Online Retailers in Emerging Asia: Databook to 2016" contains detailed historic and forecast retail sales values, segmented at a category level. The report takes into account macroeconomic indicators and industry-specific drivers to provide data that helps companies in the retailing industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
• Overview of the Online Retailers market in Emerging Asia.
• Analysis of the Online Retailers market and its categories including full year 2011 sales value and forecasts till 2016.
• Historic and forecast sales value of the Online Retailers market for the period 2006 through to 2016.
• Individual category analysis of historic and forecast sales value for the period 2006 through to 2016.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Online Retailers market in Emerging Asia. It provides detailed historic and forecast sales value, segmented at market and category level. "Online Retailers in Emerging Asia: Databook to 2016" provides a top-level overview and detailed category insight into the operating environment of the retail industry in Emerging Asia, making it an essential tool for companies active across Emerging Asia retail value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
Reasons To Buy
• Provides you with important figures of Online Retailers market in Emerging Asia.
• Allows you to analyze market as the report offers detailed historic and forecast retail sales value, segmented at a category level.
• Provides you with information on sales segmentation by category in Online Retailers market.
• Enhance your knowledge of the market with key figures on sales value and segmentation by category for the historic period.
• Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report’s forecast figures for the market along with the segmentation.
Table Of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 This report provides 2011 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2012 – 2016.
1.2.2 Changes to terms used in the Canadean taxonomy
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.3.2 The triangulated market sizing method
1.3.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
1.3.4 Quality control and standardized processes
2 Channel Group Analysis: Online Retailers
2.1 Online Retailers Overview
2.1.1 Online Retailers by Category
3.1 About Canadean
List Of Tables
Table 1: Emerging Asia Exchange Rate–US$ (Annual Average), 2006–2011
Table 2: Canadean Retail Channel Definitions
Table 3: Canadean Retail Category Definitions
Table 4: Changes to Canadean Taxonomy
Table 5: Emerging Asia Online Retailers Sales (USD bn), by Category Group, 2006–2011
Table 6: Emerging Asia Online Retailers Sales Forecast (USD bn), by Category Group, 2011–2016
Table 7: Emerging Asia Online Retailers Segmentation (% value), by Category Group, 2006–2016
List Of Figures
Figure 1: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Figure 2: Emerging Asia Online Retailers Sales and Forecast (USD bn), by Category Group, 2006–2016
Figure 3: Emerging Asia Online Retailers Market Dynamics, by Category Group, 2006–2016