Complete report $6,200. DataPack test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares $3,900.
SummaryThis comprehensive report contains 250 pages, 32 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in German hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the German hematology and flow cytometry markets; provides market share estimates, test volume forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit Automated, Manual,
Hemoglobin Automated, Manual, Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC Automated, Manual,
Platelets Automated, Manual, Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others, Chemotherapy Monitoring Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others, HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major
instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of
major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers
of hematology and flow cytometry products.
- Test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures
by individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry tests
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers
- Assessment of current and emerging
technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing
or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities
with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 250 pages and 32 tables