PA Resources AB (PA Resources) is an oil and gas company. It carries out the acquisition, exploration, extraction and commercialization of oil and gas reserves. The company focuses its activities on North Sea, West Africa and North Africa regions. PA Resources owns and operates various oil and gas licenses. The company has operations and holds assets in Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, the UK, Tunisia, Equatorial Guinea and Republic of Congo. PA Resources is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
PA Resources AB Key Recent Developments
Jul 09, 2015: PA Resources: Stockholm District Court Approves Extension Of Corporate Reorganisation
Jun 26, 2015: PA Resources Provides Interim Report 1 January - 31 March 2015
Jun 25, 2015: PA Resources: PA Resources Has Filed A Petition To Extend The Corporate Reorganisation
Jun 22, 2015: PA Resources Secures Funding For 2015
May 27, 2015: PA Resources Continues Strategic Review Process
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PA Resources AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PA Resources AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
PA Resources AB - Key Information
PA Resources AB - Overview
PA Resources AB - Key Employees
PA Resources AB - Key Employee Biographies
PA Resources AB - Key Operational Heads
PA Resources AB - Major Products and Services
PA Resources AB - History
PA Resources AB - Company Statement
PA Resources AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PA Resources AB - Business Description
PA Resources AB - Corporate Strategy
PA Resources AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PA Resources AB - Strengths
PA Resources AB - Weaknesses
PA Resources AB - Opportunities
PA Resources AB - Threats
PA Resources AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
PA Resources AB - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
PA Resources AB, Key Information
PA Resources AB, Key Ratios
PA Resources AB, Share Data
PA Resources AB, Major Products and Services
PA Resources AB, History
PA Resources AB, Key Employees
PA Resources AB, Key Employee Biographies
PA Resources AB, Key Operational Heads
PA Resources AB, Other Locations
PA Resources AB, Subsidiaries
PA Resources AB, Key Competitors
PA Resources AB, SWOT Analysis
PA Resources AB, Ratios based on current share price
PA Resources AB, Annual Ratios
PA Resources AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
PA Resources AB, Performance Chart
PA Resources AB, Ratio Charts