Padiberas Nasional Berhad (BERNAS) is an investment holding company. The companys services include paddy procurement and rice processing, rice importation and rice distribution, national stockpile management, seed and farming, paddy price subsidy management and buyer of last resort at Gmp, Bumiputera rice miller scheme management and sufficient supply at fair and stable price and maintenance of quality and standard of rice. Its activities include seed production, paddy procurement, paddy farming and processing, rice processing and rice storage, distribution. The company offers education program services. BERNAS is headquartered in Jalan Kia Peng, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Padiberas Nasional Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Padiberas Nasional Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Key Information
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Overview
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Key Employees
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Key Operational Heads
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Major Products and Services
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - History
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Company Statement
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Business Description
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Strengths
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Weaknesses
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Opportunities
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Threats
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Padiberas Nasional Berhad - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Key Information
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Key Ratios
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Share Data
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Major Products and Services
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, History
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Key Employees
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Key Operational Heads
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Other Locations
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Subsidiaries
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Key Competitors
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, SWOT Analysis
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Annual Ratios
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Performance Chart
Padiberas Nasional Berhad, Ratio Charts