Canadean's "Papeles y Cartones de Europa S.A. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Papeles y Cartones de Europa S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Papeles y Cartones de Europa S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Papeles y Cartones de Europa S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Papeles y Cartones de Europa S.A. (EUROPAC) is a paper and packaging company based in Spain. EUROPAC principally operates through three segments: Paper, Cardboard and Energy. The product portfolio includes recovered paper, kraft paper, recycled paper and corrugated board and boxes. It also produces and sells electricity through biomass. As of December FY2013, the company produces 718,011 sq. km of corrugated board, 363,947 tones of Kraftliner and 552,547 tones of recycled papers. The company principally operates in Spain, Portugal, and France. It has the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Certificate in all its production plants. EUROPAC is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.