Paris Energy Inc. (Paris Energy) is a junior energy company. The company carries out operations of exploration, development, production and acquisition of crude oil and natural gas in Western Canada. The company’s activity was concentrated on placing wells drilled on production. Paris Energy produced 131.2 thousand cubic feet per day (Mcfd) of gas, 2.9 barrels per day of natural gas liquid (NGL), 0.3 barrels per day (Bpd), and 24.8 barrels of oil equivalent per day(BoEd). Humboldt Capital Corporation (Humboldt) owns 58% interests in the company. The company performs its operations in Western Canada. The company is headquartered at Calgary, Alberta in Canada.
Paris Energy Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 02, 2014: Paris Energy and Mapan Energy Announce Increase to Bought Deal Financing from $115.0 Million to $126.6 Million
Jul 02, 2014: Paris Energy and Mapan Energy Announce Corporate Transaction and Related Asset Acquisition, Financing and Reconstitution of Board and Management
May 04, 2012: Paris Energy CEO John McLeod Resigns
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Paris Energy Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Paris Energy Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Paris Energy Inc. - Key Information
Paris Energy Inc. - Overview
Paris Energy Inc. - Key Employees
Paris Energy Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Paris Energy Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Paris Energy Inc. - Major Products and Services
Paris Energy Inc. - History
Paris Energy Inc. - Company Statement
Paris Energy Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Paris Energy Inc. - Business Description
Paris Energy Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Paris Energy Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Paris Energy Inc. - Strengths
Paris Energy Inc. - Weaknesses
Paris Energy Inc. - Opportunities
Paris Energy Inc. - Threats
Paris Energy Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Paris Energy Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Paris Energy Inc., Key Information
Paris Energy Inc., Key Ratios
Paris Energy Inc., Share Data
Paris Energy Inc., Major Products and Services
Paris Energy Inc., History
Paris Energy Inc., Key Employees
Paris Energy Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Paris Energy Inc., Key Operational Heads
Paris Energy Inc., Other Locations
Paris Energy Inc., Subsidiaries
Paris Energy Inc., Key Competitors
Paris Energy Inc., SWOT Analysis
Paris Energy Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Paris Energy Inc., Annual Ratios
Paris Energy Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Paris Energy Inc., Performance Chart
Paris Energy Inc., Ratio Charts