Petrobras America Inc. (Petrobras USA) is an oil exploration company. The company’s service segments include petrochemicals, electric energy generation, distribution, oil and natural gas refining, exploration and production of oil and gas, transportation and trade and production of biofuels. The company operates entire oil and gas productive chain and production of biofuels and other alternative energy sources. It has ultra-deep water oil exploration technology. The company does research and develops new sources of energy, such as biodiesel. Through exploration and production, the company researches, locates, identifies, develops, produces, and incorporates oil and natural gas reserves. The company is an integrated energy company with a presence in 28 countries, on 5 continents. The company has onshore production which is concentrated, in Northern and Northeastern Brazil and to a smaller extent, in the Southeast and in the Espírito Santo area. The company has brands such as Lubrax, Evolua, Vehicular Natural gas, automotive gasoline, diesel fuel and ethanol. The company operates as a 100% subsidiary of Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras S/A). Petrobras USA is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Petrobras America Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 09, 2014: Petrobras Announces First Quarter Of 2014 Results
Oct 17, 2012: Flexlife Wins $1.4m Contract From Petrobras America To Provide Independent Assessment Services
Aug 06, 2012: Amega West To Provide Equipment For Petrobras's Rigs In Gulf Of Mexico
Jun 25, 2012: KL Energy Completes First Phase Of Work Program Under Joint Development Agreement With Petrobras
Jan 04, 2012: Enterprise And Genesis Energy To Build Crude Oil Gathering Pipeline In Deepwater Gulf Of Mexico
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Petrobras America Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Petrobras America Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Petrobras America Inc. - Key Information
Petrobras America Inc. - Overview
Petrobras America Inc. - Key Employees
Petrobras America Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Petrobras America Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Petrobras America Inc. - Major Products and Services
Petrobras America Inc. - History
Petrobras America Inc. - Company Statement
Petrobras America Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Petrobras America Inc. - Business Description
Petrobras America Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Petrobras America Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Petrobras America Inc. - Strengths
Petrobras America Inc. - Weaknesses
Petrobras America Inc. - Opportunities
Petrobras America Inc. - Threats
Petrobras America Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Petrobras America Inc., Key Information
Petrobras America Inc., Major Products and Services
Petrobras America Inc., History
Petrobras America Inc., Key Employees
Petrobras America Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Petrobras America Inc., Key Operational Heads
Petrobras America Inc., Other Locations
Petrobras America Inc., Subsidiaries
Petrobras America Inc., Key Competitors
Petrobras America Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures