Petrobras Transporte S.A. (Transpetro) is an oil and gas service provider. The company provides logistics and transportation of fuels in Brazil. It supplies crude oil and oil, ethanol, biofuels to various areas of Brazil. Transpetro transports oil by pipeline or ship, from terminals to refineries. The company supplies fuels to power vehicles, factories, power plants, residential and commercial locations. It also provides services to several distributors and to the petrochemical industry. The company has pumping stations in Buriti Alegre, Guaratuba, Ipiau, Itarare, Mantiqueira, Pirassununga, Rio Pardo and Tapinhoa. Transpetro is headquartered in Rio de Jenerio, Brazil.
Petrobras Transporte S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jun 18, 2014: Transpetro ships play an strategic role in the exploration and production of petroleum
Jun 02, 2014: Transpetro: Waterway Terminal of Barra do Riacho quadruples loading trucks with LPG in 2014
May 22, 2014: Transpetro receives the world’s largest Regasification Vessel in Rio de Janeiro
May 19, 2014: Transpetro: CNCO monitors pipelines operated by Transpetro
May 09, 2014: Transpetro: The Company starts operations at Offshore Support Base of São Sebastião
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Petrobras Transporte S.A. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Petrobras Transporte S.A. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Key Information
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Overview
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Key Employees
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Key Operational Heads
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Major Products and Services
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - History
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Company Statement
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Business Description
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Strengths
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Weaknesses
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Opportunities
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Threats
Petrobras Transporte S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Petrobras Transporte S.A., Key Information
Petrobras Transporte S.A., Major Products and Services
Petrobras Transporte S.A., History
Petrobras Transporte S.A., Key Employees
Petrobras Transporte S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Petrobras Transporte S.A., Key Operational Heads
Petrobras Transporte S.A., Other Locations
Petrobras Transporte S.A., Subsidiaries
Petrobras Transporte S.A., Key Competitors
Petrobras Transporte S.A., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures