Petroglobe Inc. (Petroglobe) is an oil and gas company, based in Canada. The company’s business activities include exploring, developing and producing oil and natural gas directly in Canada. It operates properties in Alberta, including Cardium light oil at Pembina, Slave Point light oil at Red Earth, Edmonton Sands natural gas at Pembina and Sawtooth oil at Grand Forks/Taber. Petroglobe operates in three divisions such as, Pembina Cardium Light Oil, Pembina Shallow Gas and Taber/Grand Forks. The company has drilled and completed Sawtooth oil well. It provides national and international consulting services to the energy industry through a wholly owned subsidiary, PetroGlobe (Canada) Ltd. The company operates as a subsidiary of PetroGlobe Energy USA Ltd. Petroglobe is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Petroglobe Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 27, 2012: PetroGlobe Spuds Slave Point Oil Well At Red Earth Farmin Lands In Alberta
Apr 30, 2012: PetroGlobe Reports Revenue Of CAD1.7m In 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Petroglobe Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Petroglobe Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Petroglobe Inc. - Key Information
Petroglobe Inc. - Overview
Petroglobe Inc. - Key Employees
Petroglobe Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Petroglobe Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Petroglobe Inc. - Major Products and Services
Petroglobe Inc. - History
Petroglobe Inc. - Company Statement
Petroglobe Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Petroglobe Inc. - Business Description
Petroglobe Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Petroglobe Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Petroglobe Inc. - Strengths
Petroglobe Inc. - Weaknesses
Petroglobe Inc. - Opportunities
Petroglobe Inc. - Threats
Petroglobe Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Petroglobe Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Petroglobe Inc., Key Information
Petroglobe Inc., Key Ratios
Petroglobe Inc., Share Data
Petroglobe Inc., Major Products and Services
Petroglobe Inc., History
Petroglobe Inc., Key Employees
Petroglobe Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Petroglobe Inc., Key Operational Heads
Petroglobe Inc., Other Locations
Petroglobe Inc., Subsidiaries
Petroglobe Inc., Key Competitors
Petroglobe Inc., SWOT Analysis
Petroglobe Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Petroglobe Inc., Annual Ratios
Petroglobe Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Petroglobe Inc., Performance Chart
Petroglobe Inc., Ratio Charts