Petrol Oil & Gas, Inc. (Petrol) is a publicly traded oil and gas company. It is engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas. Petrol's operations include leases in Allen, Bourbon, Coffey, Greenwood, Neosho and Wilson counties in Eastern Kansas. The company got a lease of 42,000 acres and has a working interest in approximately 700 acres in Coffey County. Petrol also owns and operates the Petrol Neodesha project which has got 102 gas production wells and 60 miles of gas gathering infrastructure via its positioning within the Western Interior Basin (Coal Bed Methane) of Eastern Kansas. The company operates in the Colorado Plateau, Northern Rockey Mountains and Great Plains, Illinois Basin and Appalachian Basin in United States. It is headquartered at Overland Park in Kansas, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Key Information
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Overview
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Key Employees
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - History
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Company Statement
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Business Description
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Strengths
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Weaknesses
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Opportunities
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Threats
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc., Key Information
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc., Major Products and Services
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc., History
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc., Key Employees
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc., Other Locations
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc., Subsidiaries
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc., Key Competitors
Petrol Oil and Gas, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures