Petrolia Inc. (Petrolia) is an oil and gas company that develops, explores and produces oil. The company’s projects comprise Bourque project, Haldimand project, Anticosti project, Tar Point project, Corte-Real project, Dalhousie project; Gaspesia, Edgar, and Marcel-Tremblay projects, Gastonguay project, Matapedia project, Dalhousie project and Restigouche project. It conducts various technical, environmental, and social studies. Petrolia’s technical studies facilitate oil exploration and oil production. The company’s Corte-Real project covers five hundred square kilometer in the eastern part of the Gaspe Peninsula and is part of the Appalachian mountain range. It operates in Gaspe area and on Anticosti Island. Petrolia is headquartered in Quebec, Canada.
Petrolia Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 28,2017: Quebec Government Puts End To Oil And Gas Exploration On Anticosti Island
Jul 28,2017: Petrolia Reacts To Announcement Regarding Anticosti
Jul 19,2017: Petrolia Resumes Work On Bourque Property
Jul 06,2017: Environmental Groups Oppose Hydrocarbons Exploration Projects In Quebec
Jun 22,2017: Petrolia: Update On Results Of Two Horizontal Wells Drilled On Bourque Property1
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Petrolia Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Petrolia Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Petrolia Inc. - Key Information
Petrolia Inc. - Overview
Petrolia Inc. - Key Employees
Petrolia Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Petrolia Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Petrolia Inc. - Major Products and Services
Petrolia Inc. - History
Petrolia Inc. - Company Statement
Petrolia Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Petrolia Inc. - Business Description
Petrolia Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Petrolia Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Petrolia Inc. - Strengths
Petrolia Inc. - Weaknesses
Petrolia Inc. - Opportunities
Petrolia Inc. - Threats
Petrolia Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Petrolia Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Petrolia Inc., Key Information
Petrolia Inc., Key Ratios
Petrolia Inc., Share Data
Petrolia Inc., Major Products and Services
Petrolia Inc., History
Petrolia Inc., Key Employees
Petrolia Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Petrolia Inc., Key Operational Heads
Petrolia Inc., Other Locations
Petrolia Inc., Subsidiaries
Petrolia Inc., Key Competitors
Petrolia Inc., SWOT Analysis
Petrolia Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Petrolia Inc., Annual Ratios
Petrolia Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Petrolia Inc., Performance Chart
Petrolia Inc., Ratio Charts