PMFG, Inc. (PMFG) is a holding company. The company manufactures and markets environmental systems and process products. Its products include environmental control systems, separators, filters, silencers, pulsation dampeners and heat exchangers. PMFG offers engineered equipment for the abatement of air pollution, removal of contaminants from gases and liquids, industrial noise control and heat-transfer applications. The company serves gas and oil production, petrochemical processing, and power generating facilities. It operates in the UK, the US, Singapore, China and Canada. PMFG is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
PMFG, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 02, 2015: PMFG Announces New $4.3 Million Environmental Systems Awards
May 07, 2015: PMFG, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results
Feb 05, 2015: PMFG, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results
Jan 29, 2015: PMFG, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results Conference Call for February 5, 2015, 9:30 a.m. EST
Jan 22, 2015: PMFG, Inc. Announces a New $3.0 Million Process Products Award
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PMFG, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PMFG, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
PMFG, Inc. - Key Information
PMFG, Inc. - Overview
PMFG, Inc. - Key Employees
PMFG, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
PMFG, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
PMFG, Inc. - Major Products and Services
PMFG, Inc. - History
PMFG, Inc. - Company Statement
PMFG, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PMFG, Inc. - Business Description
PMFG, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
PMFG, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PMFG, Inc. - Strengths
PMFG, Inc. - Weaknesses
PMFG, Inc. - Opportunities
PMFG, Inc. - Threats
PMFG, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
PMFG, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
PMFG, Inc., Key Information
PMFG, Inc., Key Ratios
PMFG, Inc., Share Data
PMFG, Inc., Major Products and Services
PMFG, Inc., History
PMFG, Inc., Key Employees
PMFG, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
PMFG, Inc., Key Operational Heads
PMFG, Inc., Other Locations
PMFG, Inc., Subsidiaries
PMFG, Inc., Key Competitors
PMFG, Inc., SWOT Analysis
PMFG, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
PMFG, Inc., Annual Ratios
PMFG, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
PMFG, Inc., Performance Chart
PMFG, Inc., Ratio Charts