Prakash Industries Ltd (PIL) is a power and steel company that operates in the field of mining, crushing and production. The company’s products include iron ore mines, sponge iron, power products, steel melting shop, ferro alloys, wire rod mill, TMT Mill, rigid PVC pipes and others. It offers PVC pipes for irrigation, sewerage and other purposes. PIL’s wire rod mill offers binding wire, Gl wire, barbed wire for fencing, and armored sealed wire. PIL generates wind energy. The company operates coal mines at Chotia in Chhattisgarh and technology integrated steel plant at Champa in the state of Chhattisgarh. PIL is headquartered in New Delhi, Delhi, India.
Prakash Industries Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2016: Updates: Prakash Industries
Feb 08,2016: Prakash Industries appoints Joind MD
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Prakash Industries Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Prakash Industries Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Prakash Industries Ltd - Key Information
Prakash Industries Ltd - Overview
Prakash Industries Ltd - Key Employees
Prakash Industries Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Prakash Industries Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Prakash Industries Ltd - Major Products and Services
Prakash Industries Ltd - History
Prakash Industries Ltd - Company Statement
Prakash Industries Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Prakash Industries Ltd - Business Description
Prakash Industries Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Prakash Industries Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Prakash Industries Ltd - Strengths
Prakash Industries Ltd - Weaknesses
Prakash Industries Ltd - Opportunities
Prakash Industries Ltd - Threats
Prakash Industries Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Prakash Industries Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Information
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Ratios
Prakash Industries Ltd, Share Data
Prakash Industries Ltd, Major Products and Services
Prakash Industries Ltd, History
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Employees
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Prakash Industries Ltd, Other Locations
Prakash Industries Ltd, Subsidiaries
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Competitors
Prakash Industries Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Prakash Industries Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Prakash Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios
Prakash Industries Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Prakash Industries Ltd, Performance Chart
Prakash Industries Ltd, Ratio Charts