PSB Industries (PSB) is a packaging and specialty chemical company that provides technical packaging solutions. The company produces alumina powders and fine mineral oxide formulations. It provides plastic injection molding. PSB's designs and manufactures custom packaging solutions which includes blister materials for the retail industry, wedging for the pharmaceutical sector and transfer trays for the agri-food, healthcare and non-food retail industries. The company develops and manufactures fine mineral product powders and formulations based on alumina, rare earths and zircon. It provides technical packaging solutions for industries such as cosmetics and perfume, food and beverage, medical, beauty, and non-food retail. The company has sales and manufacturing facilities in the US, Japan and Mexico. PSB is headquartered in Annecy, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PSB Industries provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PSB Industries including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
PSB Industries - Key Information
PSB Industries - Overview
PSB Industries - Key Employees
PSB Industries - Key Employee Biographies
PSB Industries - Key Operational Heads
PSB Industries - Major Products and Services
PSB Industries - History
PSB Industries - Company Statement
PSB Industries - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PSB Industries - Business Description
PSB Industries - Corporate Strategy
PSB Industries - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PSB Industries - Strengths
PSB Industries - Weaknesses
PSB Industries - Opportunities
PSB Industries - Threats
PSB Industries - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
PSB Industries - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
PSB Industries, Key Information
PSB Industries, Key Ratios
PSB Industries, Share Data
PSB Industries, Major Products and Services
PSB Industries, History
PSB Industries, Key Employees
PSB Industries, Key Employee Biographies
PSB Industries, Key Operational Heads
PSB Industries, Other Locations
PSB Industries, Subsidiaries
PSB Industries, Key Competitors
PSB Industries, SWOT Analysis
PSB Industries, Ratios based on current share price
PSB Industries, Annual Ratios
PSB Industries, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
PSB Industries, Performance Chart
PSB Industries, Ratio Charts