PSC TAIF (TAIF) is an energy group company. The company operates through its business segments such as oil refining and petrochemicals, energy, investment, finance, management services, building and construction, telecommunications, integrated services including commerce and trade. Its product includes storage of oil, heating oil, gasoline, gas, fuel oil, diesel, aviation turbine fuel and petrochemicals. TAIF’s provide services such as refining oil, distribution, storage, insurance, customs broker services, transportation, security, trade, advertising, cultural and entertainment. The company operates through its group companies such as Meta-TAIF, TAIF- Invest, Karsar LLC, Nizhnekamsk Refinery, TAIF-Service, TAIF-Magistral, TAIF-Art, TV and Radio Broadcasting Company TVT and TAIF-NK. TAIF is headquartered in Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia.
PSC TAIF Key Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2012: KBR Wins Contract From TAIF For LBEP And Other Services At Nizhnikamsk Refinery In Russia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PSC TAIF provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of PSC TAIF and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
PSC TAIF - Key Information
PSC TAIF - Overview
PSC TAIF - Key Employees
PSC TAIF - Key Employee Biographies
PSC TAIF - Key Operational Heads
PSC TAIF - Major Products and Services
PSC TAIF - History
PSC TAIF - Company Statement
PSC TAIF - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PSC TAIF - Business Description
PSC TAIF - Corporate Strategy
PSC TAIF - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PSC TAIF - Strengths
PSC TAIF - Weaknesses
PSC TAIF - Opportunities
PSC TAIF - Threats
PSC TAIF - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
PSC TAIF, Key Information
PSC TAIF, Major Products and Services
PSC TAIF, History
PSC TAIF, Key Employees
PSC TAIF, Key Employee Biographies
PSC TAIF, Key Operational Heads
PSC TAIF, Other Locations
PSC TAIF, Subsidiaries
PSC TAIF, Key Competitors
PSC TAIF, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures