Canadeans PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (Indofood) is a vertically integrated food processing company. The company manufactures, packages and distributes noodles, dairy, flour, pasta, food seasonings, snack foods and nutrition and special food. It is also involved in packaging, research and development, oil palm seed breeding, cultivation, branding and marketing of cooking oils, margarine and shortening. Its brand portfolio includes Indomie, Supermi, Indomilk, Enaak, Trenz, Freiss, Govit, Promina, Fruitamin, Orchid Butter, Club and Tekita, among others. The company also exports its products to various countries including Australia, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, the US, the UK, Vietnam, Singapore, Japan and New Zealand. Indofood is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.