Canadean's "Pt Mandom Indonesia Tbk : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pt Mandom Indonesia Tbk"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pt Mandom Indonesia Tbk" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pt Mandom Indonesia Tbk"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PT Mandom Indonesia Tbk (Mandom) manufactures cosmetics and toiletry products. The company was established as a joint venture between PT the city factory and Mandom Corporation, Japan. It product portfolio comprises hair care, face care, body care products, deodorant, fragrance and other products. It markets these products under various brands such as Gatsby, Pucelle, PIXY, Miratone, Lovillea, Johnny Andrean, Tancho, Fresh 'n Fresh, Axya, Oxxo, Mandom for Kids, Lucido-L, Glazelle and Style Up. The company had 12 subsidiaries at the end of 2013. Furthermore, it exports and markets its products to various countries such as the UAE, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan and India, among others. Mandom is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.