PulmoBioTech Inc (Pulmo) is engaged in designing, development and distributing of medial technology for diagnostic and research applications. Its flagship product is the molecular imaging substances and is focused solely in medical research, development and marketing. Pulmo's products find applications in diagnosis of Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension and Lung Inflammatory disorders and are sold in the market under the brand name of "PulmoBind". PulmoBind has the capability to replace the incumbent technology which is used in the diagnosis of Pulmonary Embolism through Nuclear Medicine. Pulmo's products are undergoing a regulatory approval for Phase I Human Trials. The product portfolio of the company includes PulmoBind which is an advanced technology used for diagnosis of Pulmonary Embolism. It involves Molecular Imaging with totally harmless substance Adreno Medullin rather than using albumin macro-aggregates which cause damage to patient’s lungs during diagnosis. PulmoBind follow same protocols of Nuclear Medicine based diagnosis but simply replacing the harmful agent with totally harmless agent Adreno Medullin. PulmoBind has the capacity to display any dynamic changes to the circulatory system of the lungs in real time. The company is headquartered in New York, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pulmo BioTech Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Pulmo BioTech Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Key Information
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Overview
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Key Employees
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Major Products and Services
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - History
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Company Statement
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Business Description
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Strengths
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Weaknesses
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Opportunities
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Threats
Pulmo BioTech Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Pulmo BioTech Inc., Key Information
Pulmo BioTech Inc., Major Products and Services
Pulmo BioTech Inc., History
Pulmo BioTech Inc., Key Employees
Pulmo BioTech Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Pulmo BioTech Inc., Key Operational Heads
Pulmo BioTech Inc., Other Locations
Pulmo BioTech Inc., Subsidiaries
Pulmo BioTech Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Pulmo BioTech Inc., Key Competitors
Pulmo BioTech Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures