The Quarter Beverage Tracker: China report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the China beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry
This report offers comprehensive details analysed for the beverage market for China, offering data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key drivers for any changes noticed by professional consultants. In particular this reports provides in-depth analysis for the following:
• Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
• All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
• More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors.
• Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
• Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding
• Many new stores have opened in China this quarter, increasing the amount of distribution available for consumers. Shops include: Huiyuan, Hengda Group and Lolo
• Overall the performance for beverages has been significantly good for China, soft drinks have seen double digit improvements over Q1-13
• Packaged water has seen large double digit improvement, with the help of the leading brand Tingyi
• China has seen many new brands enter the market over this quarter, including: Master Kong
• Big brand owners in China, such as Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Watsons, Robusts have demonstrated development with innovative new flavors
• Alcoholic drinks have seen great improvements in Q1-14 compared to Q1-13, with inclines in beers and ciders
• Large double digit grow has been recorded in dairy drinks
Reasons To Buy
• Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the China beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
• Canadean’s China Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in China.
• In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
• This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
At A Glance
Impact Of The Economic Situation
Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
Other Alcoholic Drinks
Cultured Dairy Drinks
Other Liquid Dairy
Grain, Nut, Rice and Seed Milk Alternative Drinks
Soft Drinks Quarterly Update
New Products & Photo Shots
List Of Tables
Table 1: China at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
List Of Figures