The Quarter Beverage Tracker: Norway report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Norway beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry
This report offers comprehensive details analysed for the beverage market for Norway, offering data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key drivers for any changes noticed by professional consultants. In particular this reports provides in-depth analysis for the following:
• Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
• All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
• More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors.
• Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
• Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding
• Norway overall saw a 1.3% decline in sales for Q1-14 compared to Q4-13, brought down by weak performances across soft and alcoholic drinks
• Soft drinks declined by 3%, with iced/rtd tea, energy and sports drinks the only categories to experience positive growth
• Alcoholic drinks experienced a weak start to the year with -3.5% growth
• Dairy drinks experienced overall growth of 0.7%
• Private Label products lost out to effective promotional activity by branded labels
Reasons To Buy
• Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Norway beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
• Canadean’s Norway Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in Norway.
• In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
• This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
At A Glance
Impact Of The Economic Situation
Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
Other Alcoholic Drinks
Cultured Dairy Drinks
Grain, Nut, Rice and Seed Milk Alternative Drinks
Soft Drinks Quarterly Update
New Products & Photo Shots
FOCUS ON SOFT DRINKS TAXATION
List Of Tables
Table 1: Norway at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
List Of Figures