Randox Laboratories Ltd. (Randox) is a clinical diagnostic company. The company develops and manufactures diagnostic kits for biochemistry laboratories. Its product categories include biochip analyzers, biochip immunoassays, biochip molecular diagnostics, cardiovascular biomarkers and regents, clinical chemistry analyzers and diagnostic reagents. Randox’s products find application in hospital laboratories, forensic laboratories, A and E units, food and wine testing laboratories, sports testing organizations, horse racing authorities, veterinary clinics, contract research organizations and pharmaceutical companies. The company operates with its key subsidiaries, including Randox Food Diagnostics, Randox Toxicology, Randox Life Sciences, Randox Health, Randox Testing Services and Randox Pharma Services. It also operates an online store. Randox is headquartered in Crumlin, Antrim, the UK.
Randox Laboratories Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Oct 20, 2014: Randox Teoranta sets out new vision with Dungloe 2020
Aug 20, 2014: The NHS could save £500 million annually by more accurate use of antibiotics
Mar 27, 2014: Randox Appoint US Director as Part of Strategic Expansion in the States
Mar 04, 2014: Randox announces major U.S. contract with Novation
Feb 22, 2012: Randox Receives Funding To Develop Test To Improve Arthritis Treatment
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Randox Laboratories Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Randox Laboratories Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Key Information
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Overview
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Key Employees
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - History
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Company Statement
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Business Description
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Strengths
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Weaknesses
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Opportunities
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Threats
Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Randox Laboratories Ltd., Key Information
Randox Laboratories Ltd., Major Products and Services
Randox Laboratories Ltd., History
Randox Laboratories Ltd., Key Employees
Randox Laboratories Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Randox Laboratories Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Randox Laboratories Ltd., Other Locations
Randox Laboratories Ltd., Subsidiaries
Randox Laboratories Ltd., Key Manufacturing facilities
Randox Laboratories Ltd., Key Competitors
Randox Laboratories Ltd., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures