Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is a steel product provider. The company produces steel. Its products include steel, plain wire rods in colis, Vizag TMT rebars, structurals, plain rounds, by products and forged rounds. It operates a captive thermal power plant. RINL offers various development programs such as training need identification through annual surveys; courses designed in consultations with line managers; three tier evaluation of training effectiveness; and constant review and improvements based on feedback, among others. The company’s services are utilized by organizations such as Steel Authority of India ltd, Bellary Steel and Alloys Ltd., Ispat Metallics India Ltd., Neelanchal Ispat Nigam Ltd, NTPC Ramagundam, and local organizations, including BHPV, HPCL, DCIL, HZL and NMDC. RINL is headquartered in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 21, 2014: RINL attracts 30 bids for desalination plant at Visakhapatnam, India
Jul 23, 2014: RINL plans to build desalination plant at VSP in Andhra Pradesh, India
Dec 13, 2012: Indian Ministry of Power Advises Power Utilities To Import 46 MT Coal During 2012–13
May 02, 2012: Alstom Awarded Two Air Pollution Control System Contracts In India
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Key Information
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Overview
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Key Employees
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Key Operational Heads
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Major Products and Services
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - History
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Company Statement
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Business Description
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Corporate Strategy
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Strengths
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Weaknesses
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Opportunities
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Threats
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Key Information
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Major Products and Services
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, History
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Key Employees
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Key Operational Heads
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Other Locations
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Subsidiaries
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Key Competitors
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures