Reef Resources Ltd. (Reef) is an oil and gas company. The company explores, develops and produces the light oil, liquids rich and natural gas assets in North America. Its properties include the Ausable reef with surface infrastructure and operating capacity of over 800 boe/d; the Airport reef, which offers a natural gas feedstock for the cyclic gas EOR program; 3-4 additional reefs in the Silurian reef complex identified through the company's 3D seismic database; and 3-6 reefs identified as potential acquisition opportunities, offering running room for ongoing exploration and development upside. The company operates in Ontario and Western Canada. Reef is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Reef's intends to build shareholder value through internally generated exploration and development drilling and through selective acquisitions. The company's strategy is to identify and exploit under-valued prospects in the Ontario basin by utilizing Reef's 23,500 acres of 3D seismic proprietary. It has also identified multiple oil and gas acquisition, and development opportunities throughout Canada.
Reef Resources Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Nov 14, 2012: Reef Resources Announces Director Resignation
Oct 24, 2012: Reef Resources Announces Reserve Evaluation Update
Aug 27, 2012: Reef Resources Confirms Enhanced Oil Recovery Production Potential Of Ausable Reef
Jun 15, 2012: Reef Resources Provides Update On Field Operations
Apr 11, 2012: Reef Resources Finalizes Petrophysical Analysis On North Airport #1 Well In Ontario, Canada
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Reef Resources Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Reef Resources Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Reef Resources Ltd. - Key Information
Reef Resources Ltd. - Overview
Reef Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
Reef Resources Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Reef Resources Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Reef Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Reef Resources Ltd. - History
Reef Resources Ltd. - Company Statement
Reef Resources Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Reef Resources Ltd. - Business Description
Reef Resources Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Reef Resources Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Reef Resources Ltd. - Strengths
Reef Resources Ltd. - Weaknesses
Reef Resources Ltd. - Opportunities
Reef Resources Ltd. - Threats
Reef Resources Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Reef Resources Ltd., Key Information
Reef Resources Ltd., Major Products and Services
Reef Resources Ltd., History
Reef Resources Ltd., Key Employees
Reef Resources Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Reef Resources Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Reef Resources Ltd., Other Locations
Reef Resources Ltd., Subsidiaries
Reef Resources Ltd., Key Competitors
Reef Resources Ltd., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures