Remgro Limited (Remgro) is an investment holding company that invests in food, liquor and home care, banking, healthcare, industrial, insurance, infrastructure, media and sport, and corporate finance sectors. The company offers investment management services. Remgro provides governance, internal controls, financial management, risk management, legal compliance, safety, health and environmental management, internal audit, ethics management, information management, and other services. The company concentrates on the creation of shareholder value and sustainable growth by investing in businesses that deliver superior earning over the long term. Remgro is headquartered in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Remgro Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Remgro Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Remgro Limited - Key Information
Remgro Limited - Overview
Remgro Limited - Key Employees
Remgro Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Remgro Limited - Key Operational Heads
Remgro Limited - Major Products and Services
Remgro Limited - History
Remgro Limited - Company Statement
Remgro Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Remgro Limited - Business Description
Remgro Limited - Corporate Strategy
Remgro Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Remgro Limited - Strengths
Remgro Limited - Weaknesses
Remgro Limited - Opportunities
Remgro Limited - Threats
Remgro Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Remgro Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Remgro Limited, Key Information
Remgro Limited, Key Ratios
Remgro Limited, Share Data
Remgro Limited, Major Products and Services
Remgro Limited, History
Remgro Limited, Key Employees
Remgro Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Remgro Limited, Key Operational Heads
Remgro Limited, Other Locations
Remgro Limited, Subsidiaries
Remgro Limited, Key Competitors
Remgro Limited, SWOT Analysis
Remgro Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Remgro Limited, Annual Ratios
Remgro Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Remgro Limited, Performance Chart
Remgro Limited, Ratio Charts