RheinEnergie AG (RheinEnergie) is a utility service provider. The company generates and supplies electricity, gas, water, central and district heating. Its energy consulting services include advice on efficient use of electricity, check power for households, computerized appliances advice, rental of flow meters, economic analysis of household appliances, advice on heating systems and insulation, and funding advice, among others. RheinEnergie’s other services include invoice declaration, moving services and construction sites. The company also provides energy saving tips to its customers. It partners with HYATT Regency, Mediterana, Movie Park, Abenteuer Larnen, Abbey Brauweiler eV and others. The company serves residential customers, and small and medium-sized enterprises. RheinEnergie is headquartered in Koln, Germany.
In March, the company has awarded a contract to Alstom SA, for the supply of a generator transformer for the combined-cycle heat and power plant (CHP).
RheinEnergie AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2014: Energy Provider RheinEnergie Produces Solar Energy Using Q CELLS Modules
Mar 18, 2014: Alstom supplies transformer for combined-cycle heat and power plant in Niehl, Cologne
Dec 13, 2012: Alstom Secures Contract From RheinEnergie For Niehl 3 CHP Plant In Cologne, Germany
Oct 22, 2012: Ford Announces Completion Of Solar Panel Installation In Germany
Sep 14, 2012: Rhein Energie Approves Construction Of Niehl 3 Combined Cycle Power Plant In Germany
This comprehensive SWOT profile of RheinEnergie AG provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of RheinEnergie AG and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
RheinEnergie AG - Key Information
RheinEnergie AG - Overview
RheinEnergie AG - Key Employees
RheinEnergie AG - Key Employee Biographies
RheinEnergie AG - Key Operational Heads
RheinEnergie AG - Major Products and Services
RheinEnergie AG - History
RheinEnergie AG - Company Statement
RheinEnergie AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
RheinEnergie AG - Business Description
RheinEnergie AG - Corporate Strategy
RheinEnergie AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
RheinEnergie AG - Strengths
RheinEnergie AG - Weaknesses
RheinEnergie AG - Opportunities
RheinEnergie AG - Threats
RheinEnergie AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
RheinEnergie AG, Key Information
RheinEnergie AG, Major Products and Services
RheinEnergie AG, History
RheinEnergie AG, Key Employees
RheinEnergie AG, Key Employee Biographies
RheinEnergie AG, Key Operational Heads
RheinEnergie AG, Other Locations
RheinEnergie AG, Subsidiaries
RheinEnergie AG, Key Competitors
RheinEnergie AG, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures