Canadean's "RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS AB - Company Capsule" contains a overview, mergers & acquisitions, key, key employees, products and services as well as financial ratios.RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS AB - Company CapsuleResearch BeamModel: Research BeamProduct ID: 6487699USD
Synopsis Canadean's "RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS AB - Company Capsule" contains a overview, mergers & acquisitions, key, key employees, products and services as well as financial ratios. Scope • Identifies crucial company information about "RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios. Summary Canadean's "RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS AB - Company Capsule" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS AB"
Canadean's "RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS AB - Company Capsule" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report. Reasons To Buy • Enhance your understanding of "RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS AB"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Key Employees
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List Of Table Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Employees
List Of Figures Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency