Rtica Corporation is an insulation product manufacturing company, based in Canada. The company engages in development, manufacture and distribution of thermal and acoustical insulation. The company’s activities include corporate financing, expansion planning, selection of strategic partners, and licensing agreement activity. The company principally focuses on producing insulation materials for residential and commercial applications. The company's manufacturing process utilizes recycled polyester plastic and recycled beverage. The company’s products are designed by combining fine fibers to obtain flexible wool-like fibrous loft that are energy efficient, cost effective and environmental friendly. Rtica commercializes its products under the brand name Rbuds. Rbuds are made from 100% post consumer recycled beverage bottles otherwise destined for land fills. The design and production of the equipment that expand Rbuds to RTICA specifications is conducted by Fiber Handling Systems. In addition, the company also operates a research-scale production facility at the Industrial Materials Institute of National Research Council Canada (IMI-NRC). The company is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Rtica Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Rtica Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Rtica Corporation - Key Information
Rtica Corporation - Overview
Rtica Corporation - Key Employees
Rtica Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Rtica Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Rtica Corporation - Major Products and Services
Rtica Corporation - History
Rtica Corporation - Company Statement
Rtica Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Rtica Corporation - Business Description
Rtica Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Rtica Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Rtica Corporation - Strengths
Rtica Corporation - Weaknesses
Rtica Corporation - Opportunities
Rtica Corporation - Threats
Rtica Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Rtica Corporation, Key Information
Rtica Corporation, Major Products and Services
Rtica Corporation, History
Rtica Corporation, Key Employees
Rtica Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Rtica Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Rtica Corporation, Other Locations
Rtica Corporation, Subsidiaries
Rtica Corporation, Key Competitors
Rtica Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures