Canadean's "Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd. (Ruchi Soya) is a manufacturer and marketer of soya products and edible oil. It is one of the largest integrated oilseed solvent extraction and edible oil refining companies in India. It produces food products from soya, oil meals and other value-added products from downstream processing of commodities. The company offers a wide range of seed extractions, textured soya protein, soya flour, vanaspati, crude oils, bakery fats, table spread, refined oils, fruit juice and soya milk. In addition, it also provides products such as coffee, gram, wheat, maize, rice, corn, marine products, tuar, peas, seeds, barley, soap, cotton bales, toiletry preperations, fresh fruit bunch, cotton seed oil cake, seedling and plant and equipment. The company offers its products under the brands Nutrela, Soyumm, Mahakosh, Sunrich, Ruchi Gold, Ruchi No. 1 and Nutri Gold. The company offers its products through an extensive distribution network. It operates principally in India and exports to over 60 countries worldwide. Ruchi is headquartered in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.