RWE Thames Water (Thames Water) is a water and wastewater services company. The company provides water and wastewater services. It offers its services to more than 14 million customers by removing and treating of sewage in England and the Wales. Thames Water’s water services offer supply of clean water. The company has more than 8.8 million clean water customers in London and the Thames Valley. It is responsible for operating and maintaining 100 water treatment works, 30 raw water reservoirs, 288 pumping stations and 235 clean water service reservoirs. The company performs wastewater treatment under the Environment Agency compliance guidelines. It has 350 sewage treatment work facilities. The company mainly operates in the UK region. It is also active in the development of various projects for improving its water and wastewater network through replacing ancient and worn out infrastructure. The company is a subsidiary of Macquarie. Thames Water is headquartered in Reading, Berkshire, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of RWE Thames Water provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of RWE Thames Water and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
RWE Thames Water - Key Information
RWE Thames Water - Overview
RWE Thames Water - Key Employees
RWE Thames Water - Key Employee Biographies
RWE Thames Water - Key Operational Heads
RWE Thames Water - Major Products and Services
RWE Thames Water - History
RWE Thames Water - Company Statement
RWE Thames Water - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
RWE Thames Water - Business Description
RWE Thames Water - Corporate Strategy
RWE Thames Water - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
RWE Thames Water - Strengths
RWE Thames Water - Weaknesses
RWE Thames Water - Opportunities
RWE Thames Water - Threats
RWE Thames Water - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
RWE Thames Water, Key Information
RWE Thames Water, Major Products and Services
RWE Thames Water, History
RWE Thames Water, Key Employees
RWE Thames Water, Key Employee Biographies
RWE Thames Water, Key Operational Heads
RWE Thames Water, Other Locations
RWE Thames Water, Subsidiaries
RWE Thames Water, Key Competitors
RWE Thames Water, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures