SA Water Corporation (SA Water) is a water utility company based in Australia. The company is wholly-owned by the South Australian government. It provides water and wastewater services to its customers in Australia. The company operates its business in five segments, namely, Metropolitan Water, Country Water, Metropolitan Sewer, Country Sewer and Others. In the Metropolitan Water and Country Water segments, the company manages, operates and maintains water filtration infrastructure and supplies water. Under the Metropolitan Sewer and Country Sewer segments, the company manages and operates wastewater treatment plants and related equipment. Under the Other Business segment, the company operates water quality centers, engineering workshops and business development activities. SA Water is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.
SA Water Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 19, 2014: NCKU, SA Water, China Steel Collaborate to Explore Solutions to Water Challenges
Oct 22, 2014: Public helping to shape SA Water's future
Oct 17, 2014: Queensbury Pump Station upgrade complete
Oct 10, 2014: Partial Grenfell Street closure this Sunday
Sep 22, 2014: South East water security plan takes shape
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SA Water Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of SA Water Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
SA Water Corporation - Key Information
SA Water Corporation - Overview
SA Water Corporation - Key Employees
SA Water Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
SA Water Corporation - Key Operational Heads
SA Water Corporation - Major Products and Services
SA Water Corporation - History
SA Water Corporation - Company Statement
SA Water Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SA Water Corporation - Business Description
SA Water Corporation - Corporate Strategy
SA Water Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SA Water Corporation - Strengths
SA Water Corporation - Weaknesses
SA Water Corporation - Opportunities
SA Water Corporation - Threats
SA Water Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
SA Water Corporation, Key Information
SA Water Corporation, Major Products and Services
SA Water Corporation, History
SA Water Corporation, Key Employees
SA Water Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
SA Water Corporation, Key Operational Heads
SA Water Corporation, Other Locations
SA Water Corporation, Subsidiaries
SA Water Corporation, Key Competitors
SA Water Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures