Samson Oil & Gas Limited (Samson) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration and production of oil and gas. The company’s oil and gas projects include Goshen County, Sweetwater County, Williams County, Renville & Ward Counties, Roosevelt County, Lea County, and Onshore Gulf Coast. Samson aims on oil production in the Niobrara and Bakken formations in the US. Samson has acquired a 25% working interest in 23,879 net acres located on the eastern flank of the Williston Basin in North Dakota. The company’s potential reservoirs include the Mississippian Mission Canyon Formation and the Devonian Nisku Formation. Samson is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Samson Oil & Gas Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 28, 2016: Samson Oil & Gas Completes Initial Multi-Stage Acid Stimulation
Apr 29, 2016: Samson Oil & Gas Announces Quarterly Report For The Period Ended 31 March 2016
Apr 06, 2016: Samson Oil & Gas Announces Hedging And Operation Program
Mar 15, 2016: Samson Oil & Gas Announces Interim Financial Report 31 December 2015
Feb 05, 2016: Samson Oil & Gas Announces Board Changes
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Samson Oil & Gas Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Samson Oil & Gas Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Key Information
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Overview
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Key Employees
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Key Operational Heads
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Major Products and Services
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - History
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Company Statement
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Business Description
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Corporate Strategy
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Strengths
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Weaknesses
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Opportunities
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Threats
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Samson Oil & Gas Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Key Information
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Key Ratios
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Share Data
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Major Products and Services
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, History
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Key Employees
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Key Operational Heads
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Other Locations
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Subsidiaries
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Key Competitors
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, SWOT Analysis
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Annual Ratios
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Performance Chart
Samson Oil & Gas Limited, Ratio Charts